Write my love across the sky,
when you see tears of joy fall from my eye.
With pens of joy, hope and light write my love for all to see.
My love is imperfect,
but the image it was made in is not.
Love is not if it is hidden within the heart.
Why must we hold divine truth within ourselves
due to pride, ego and “propriety”.
I will not hide Love within my heart,
though foolish I may seem,
so write my love across the sky for all to see.
GelGems (I love them) on train. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
- precious poetry (anexerciseindiscipline.wordpress.com)
- Poetry Challenge Day 21: I Will Keep Writing…. (wholeness4all.wordpress.com)
A warm whisper.
A gentle caress.
Assurance that greatness can come from gentleness.
Exhaling self doubt,
Inhaling self love.
We rest in the knowledge that light has drawn us together,
and the depths of hell can not tear us apart.
Through sickness, pain and rain,
our joy is full because our love was built on the solid rock of divine timing.
- Poetry Challenge Day 24: SOULar Power (anexerciseindiscipline.wordpress.com)
- Poetry Challenge Day 26: Travelin’ Shoes (wholeness4all.wordpress.com)
- For the Love of Me (patcegan.wordpress.com)
Into the deep I go searching for truth even if I search alone. Deeply looking for the wisdom of freedom and the joy of love. What does one take into the deep? Courageous silence.